Honey Sriracha Brussels Sprouts
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside. 2. Place the Brussels sprouts on the prepared baking sheet, drizzle with the olive oil, sprinkle with the salt, and toss to coat.
3. Arrange the Brussels sprouts flat side down across the baking sheet in a single layer and bake on the middle oven rack for 20-25-minutes, until slightly browned.
4. Meanwhile, combine the sriracha and honey in a medium bowl (big enough to hold the Brussels sprouts) and set aside.
5. Transfer the cooked Brussels sprouts to the bowl with the honey sriracha sauce and toss to coat the transfer them back to the baking sheet and bake for another 5-minutes.
6. Remove from oven and serve warm.
A quick and simple gluten-free, vegetarian side dish requiring just five ingredients.