1. Heat a medium skillet over medium-high heat. 2. Meanwhile, use your hands to combine the ground beef, garlic, water, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, and salt.
3. Once hot, transfer the ground beef to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes until thoroughly cooked, breaking it apart and stirring it as it cooks. Transfer to a strainer to drain excess liquid.
4. In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, ketchup, and mustard. Stir in the ground beef and set aside.
5. To assemble: In a line down the center of each tortilla, arrange four American cheese halves so that they are not overlapping or overlapping very little. Top each with a third of the ground beef mixture. Sprinkle on two tablespoons of each of the following: onions, pickles, and tomato.
6. Fold the opposite edges of the tortilla in slightly then roll it shut to form a burrito. Beginning at the seam side, wrap four slices of bacon around each burrito.
7. 1. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Once hot, place the burritos in the skillet seam side down. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side (4) or until brown and crispy. Remove from heat and serve warm.